About Me

My photo
I started playing EVE in 2009, and tried to jump straight to nullsec. I quickly figured out that there was a better way to progress, and joined EUNI. Since then, I've spent a little bit of time with Star Fraction in low and nullsec, and quite a bit of time with Adhocracy Incorporated in W-space.

Friday, July 8, 2011

First!

Hello there.
If you've stumbled across this, you are either randomly web surfing, completely in the wrong place, or have some kind of interest in EVE Online. In any case, I hope that there is something interesting here for you.

Over the next day or two I'll post a series of blogs answering the "W"s (who, what , when, where, why, and how), and kind of laying the groundwork/philosophy of what I want this to become. This is as much for me in the future as it is for you as the reader, so that I can periodically check back and see how I'm doing on the goals that I'm setting.
None of these goals that I'm setting are written in stone, by any means, and will be subject to change at a future point.


Some of the posts might turn into Russian Novel length entries, and for that, I apologize in advance. I'll try my very best to be concise, while still offering all of the appropriate details for those interested.

And a general shoutout, if you read an entry that I make and want to bring up something, a point that I missed or whatnot, your comments are completely and entirely welcomed. Post them here, EVEmail them to me, whatever. If you'd prefer that I don't directly address that comment in a later blog entry, or if you'd prefer I leave your name off of it if I do, please call that out clearly if you EVEmail me though, otherwise as fair warning, I'll consider anything EVEmailed to me as fair game.


Before I call it a post, I guess that here is probably the best place to mention that the layout and look of my blog will change quickly in the first few weeks that it is up, as I play around a bit to find a look that I like, and may change periodically after that. While I can appreciate the significance of keeping an aesthetic, at the same point I'd like to hope that anyone reading this is more interested in the content than the pretty background. Besides, I like a little change every now and then!

And with that, I shall call this a successful first blog post, and get to tapping out some of the W's...

-K'

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to take this moment and say two things: #1 - sounds like fun.

    #2 - How isn't a "W"...

    ;)

    ReplyDelete